Cambridge Secondary 1 is typically for learners aged 11 to 14 years. It builds on the foundations of Cambridge Primary.
Cambridge Secondary 1 develops learner skills and understanding in English, mathematics and science for the first three years of secondary education. Cambridge Secondary 1 provides excellent preparation for Cambridge Secondary 2.
- Provides a natural progression from primary education
- Sets clear learning objectives for the first three years of secondary education in English, mathematics and science
- Is compatible with other curricula, internationally relevant and sensitive to different needs and cultures
- Is appropriate for learners whose first language is not English
- Focuses on learners’ development and provides schools with international benchmarks.